Sunday, May 24, 2009

Samsung Samsung Samsung C3050 Specifications & Features


The Samsung C3050 is a stylish slider with relatively basic features. It has a camera with flash, music player, FM radio, GPRS, an organiser, Bluetooth and built in hands-free. With the Samsung C3050's expandable memory, you can store up to 8GB of music, photos, videos and more. It's all right there in your pocket, wherever you go.

Samsung Samsung Samsung C3050 Specifications & Features

Imaging
VGA, 640x480 pixels
Messaging
SMS, MMS
Screen
TFT, 65K colors
Sound
MP3 player
FM radio
Connectivity
Connectivity
3G HSDPA
Bluetooth® with A2DP
USB
GPRS
EDGE
Memory & Talk Time
microSD (TransFlash), up to 8GB
Talk Time: 8Hours
Stand-by340Hour

4 comments:

AubidadedBallad said...

All I have to say is WOW! The cell phone presented here is something I would like to call, "I WISH I HAD!" haha But I don't know.. I mean if this phone was old school with a flip speaker piece and a long antenna I might just take another gander at it. I like to keep my style of cell phone more reform as oppose to this fancy type of gadget. I really don't understand what the hype is all about with these new cell phones with cameras and speakerphones on them? Am I missing something, every kid on my block has to argue with the other kid on whose phone is better!
Samsung Toner Cartridges

Unknown said...

very good features,particularly i like its connectivity,nice color and well designed and a assistance i attached here which is unlock assistance anybody can reach for further.

Unknown said...

great, nice feature i like this very much.i add an info here i have a hope that which will helpful to all mobile users unlock your mobile here.

Unknown said...

as per above there are lot of mobile unlock source avail acroiss the globe both software as weel code,so mobile unlock dosent matter now a days..inorder to that i found a free unlock source where free mobiole unlock can be done just reach for further assistance FREE UNLOCK GUIDE